This checking account rewards the use of our electronic product offerings. By not using paper debits and agreeing to receive e-statements, you receive the financial benefit of no service charges or per item charges to your account. All this while you enjoy instant access to your checking account information through the following CB&T offerings: Option Online (internet banking), Option 24 (telephone banking) and by joining our Mobile Community (mobile banking).
- The minimum deposit of $100.00 is required to open this account. You will be allowed 7 paper debits per month at no charge; each additional debit after 7 is $0.50 each. There is no per item charge for electronic or ATM & Check Card debits.
- There will be no monthly account maintenance fee if paper debits are 7 or less per monthly statement cycle. If paper debits exceed 7 in a monthly cycle, the account will be assessed a $7.00 maintenance fee.
- Our Mobile Community is available to E-Checking account holders. Your mobile carrier's text messaging and web access charges may apply.
- E-Statements are required in order to open this type of account. Customers are required to notify Community Bank & Trust of any email address changes. If an e-statement is sent to the email address that is on file with the bank and that e-statement is returned to the bank as undeliverable, you will be charged a service charge of $5.00 per month for paper statements. This fee will be in addition to the other charges outlined above.
- Return Item Charge & Overdraft Charge $30.00 (Fee created by check, ATM or in person withdrawals or other electronic means.)
- A $6.00 monthly inactivity fee is charged after 60 days of inactivity. Avoid this fee by keeping your account active. Activity is defined as any transaction, such as a withdrawal, deposit, bill payment or ACH payment. An account inquiry, such as checking your balance in Online Banking or at an ATM, is not a transaction and does not count as activity.