We understand that you are always on the go, and don't always have time to come to a branch, or even get to a computer. With the Mobile Community, you can locate ATMs, check balances, transfer funds, pay bills and even deposit checks from anywhere, at anytime!
Introducing Mobile Deposits for Consumers with the Mobile Community!
Mobile Deposits allows our consumer customers to deposit a check using the Mobile Community. Read below to find out how!
Commercial customers interested in using a similar service for their business should contact their banking officer for more information.
How to deposit a check using the Mobile Community:
1. NEW AND EXISTING CONSUMER CUSTOMERS: Log in to Option Online (Internet Banking), click on the "Mobile Banking" tab under the "Other Services" tab and accept the agreement for Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposits.
2. Download the newest version of the Mobile Community for your iPhone, iPad or Android device from your device's app store.
3. Log in to the app and select "Deposit" from the menu. Then follow the on-screen prompts to deposit your check!
Important things to keep in mind when making a Mobile Deposit:
- Endorsements: Be sure to endorse your check before taking a photo of the back of the check. The endorsement should state "For mobile deposit only" followed by the signature of all payees.
- You may only deposit one check per deposit with a maximum check amount of $1,500.
- You may deposit up to five checks per month, not to exceed a total of $7,500 per month.
Deposits will be made available:
- the next business day if deposited before 4 p.m. Monday - Friday (excluding holidays); or
- in two business days if deposited after 4 p.m. Monday - Friday or if made anytime on Saturday, Sunday or a holiday.