What Does Trusteer Do?
Trusteer's innovative technology picks up where conventional security software fails. From the moment it is installed, Trusteer helps protect your device and mitigate financial malware infections. Trusteer also communicates with Community Bank & Trust, allowing us to take immediate action against threats to your account.
Trusteer Rapport, along with any current Antivirus/Antimalware software that you may have installed on your computer, will help block malicious attempts to access or steal your personal information. In addition to providing you protection while using Option Online on our website, it can be used with other browsing sessions on the Internet that may contain private or personal information - including all online bank accounts, email, social networking sites, personal medical information, and online merchants.
How Trusteer Protects:
- Helps prevent future financial malware infections
- Adds protection to credentials and personal information from key-logging and screen capturing attempts
- Deters phishing attacks from stealing credentials and data
Benefits to You
- Free to all Community Bank & Trust customers
- Easy to Install - Installation only takes a few seconds
- Compact - Trusteer is a small piece of software that won't slow down your computer or interfere with other applications
- Automatic - There is nothing else you need to do, as updates are done in the background
- Proven - Trusteer was developed by online security experts and currently protects over 30 million users worldwide
What is Rapport?
For additional support and a list of frequently asked questions concerning Trusteer, click here. You may also contact us at 753-1521 and we will be happy to assist you.