Regular Time Deposits
Community Bank & Trust offers a variety of Time Deposits for your investment goals. Interest on our Time Deposits are compounded and credited monthly.
- Your minimum investment for a regular Time Deposit is $500.00 and we offer terms from 32 days to 5 years.
Flex-Invest Time Deposits
FLEX-INVEST CERTIFICATES are a convenient way to invest. Deposits to your Flex-Invest CD are as easy as deposits to a regular savings account but receive higher CD interest rates. Flex-Invest CD's receive interest rates equivalent to a one or two year CD, depending on the term you choose.
- Any Community Bank & Trust teller can make these deposits for you, or you may choose automatic transfers from checking or savings accounts directly into this Flex-Invest CD.
- Open this account with $200 and you will earn our current one or two year CD interest rate.
- If you make additional deposits to this account, on each deposit, you will be paid the rate then in effect for that deposit throughout the remaining term. Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit. Interest is compounded daily on the principal balance.
- A minimum deposit of $200 is required to open this account. You may make additional deposits to this account. Multiple deposits made into the account after the initial deposit will mature on the same date as the original deposit. At maturity all deposits will merge into one time deposit.
- This account will automatically renew at maturity. You will have 10 calendar days after the maturity date to withdraw funds without penalty. Any principal withdrawn before the maturity date will receive a penalty of six (6) months interest on the amount withdrawn.
- The minimum required penalty is equal to seven (7) days' single interest or $50.00, whichever is higher.