Cash management is a group of services that incorporates many tools to help you manage all your business transactions.
What services are included?
The ACH feature can be used to transfer funds between other financial institutions to support several common business transactions.
- Set up and send payroll
- Collect recurring dues, fees or invoices from customers
- Electronic Federal Tax Payment Service
- Cash Concentration & Disbursement
- Corporate Trade Payments
- Use the wire transfer feature to maintain complete control over domestic wire transactions.
- Store repeating wire instructions
- Set a wire limit for your company
- Set individual user wire limits
- Allows you to create and deliver files containing transaction activity downloads for reconciliation's.
Other elements included in the Cash Management Service:
- Obtain balance and rate information
- Obtain transaction details and statement history
Would you like to take our Cash Management system for a test drive?
Do you have questions about privacy and security?
At Community Bank & Trust, we take the safety and security of your personal information very seriously. As part of our ongoing efforts to employ the latest Online Banking and Bill Pay security technology, we utilize Multi-Factor
Authentication to our Online Banking and Bill Pay system.
Are you looking to manage your personal accounts? Click here to learn about our personal online banking.
Browser Requirements for Internet Banking
Community Bank & Trust is committed to ensuring the security of your transactions by using secure Internet technology. For your protection, the bank recommends that you use a browser that supports 128-bit encryption, and we require this browser to view your images. Encryption is the scrambling of data into a code that is unreadable to anyone who does not have the key to decipher it. Microsoft has a browser that will meet Community Bank & Trust's 128-bit encryption requirements. You can get this browser by visiting Microsoft.