Internet Plus is a special Money Market account that we offer as yet another "banking option" for our internet Option Online customers. This is a higher yield money market account that may only be accessed by computer. There are no paper transactions on this account and month end statements are provided to you online. No more waiting on the postman to deliver your statement! From the convenience of your home computer, enjoy higher interest yields and easier management of your money with an Internet Plus Money Market Deposit Account.
Account conditions are as follows:
- Open this account with a minimum of $5,000.00 to earn our special Internet Money Market Rates.
- Interest will not be paid on Daily Account Balances that drop below $500.00.
- Checks will not be provided on this account, however, this account allows for six transfers and/or pre-authorized electronic transactions for each four (4) weeks or similar period.
- At our discretion we may change the interest rate and annual percentage yield (APY) on your account at any time.
- A per transaction fee of $3.00 will be charged for each transaction in excess of six (6) for each four (4) week or similar period.
- The interest on the account will be compounded monthly and credited to your account each month.
- Statements are not mailed to the customer on the "Internet Plus" account however, you may access your electronic statements through Option Online and print them out. You agree that you have the necessary electronic facilities to download information on this account.
- We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on the account ("Balance"). This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- If you close your account before the interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.